Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Uncommon Grounds Cafe | Coffee Roasters | Saugatuck, Michigan

Did you ever stop in at a place that you had never been to in your entire life and feel completely welcome and at home? This was my experience with this special little coffee shop in Saugatuck, Michigan. First off, Saugatuck is a wonderfully quaint town with tons of character and charm!!! It is one of my favorite towns in Michigan. This sweet little cafe is welcoming in every way. If you are ever in Saugatuck, stop in for a delicious cup of Java that you may not soon forget as it comes with a unique dash of small town sweetness. I still have my souvenir cup and as I sip my coffee from it, I remember that experience and the unforgettable charm of this little cafe. Great coffee, great service, lots of charm and welcoming atmosphere! Uncommon Grounds Cafe | Coffee Roasters | Saugatuck, Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment