Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Loreena McKennitt - The Old Ways

I have had the good fortune of being introduced to a wide variety of artists in my lifetime that span all musical genres. From time to time, I find myself so taken with an artist's musical genius that their music instantly becomes part of the fabric of my life. This was definitely the case with Loreena McKennitt. Her music moves me in a way I cannot fully describe. Her talent is incredible and the way her music seems to take flight is just without comparison for me.
Enjoy the journey . . .

1 comment:

  1. I think with Loreena McKennitt it's the style of music she uses. The Celtic and Middle Eastern beats are prone to take you away to a different plane. I enjoy her music too :)

    ReplyDelete