Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Secret Film :: Official Web Site of The Secret and The Power

When I think of things that have really caused effective change in my life, the film, The Secret is definitely near the top of the list. This film is filled with great tools for everyone. I have known it to help people who were struggling in a variety of ways in life. It is used as a tool in drug/alcohol addiction rehab programs. It can be helpful for those suffering from depression or just to help jump start those feeling paralyzed by life or fear. It is a great tool for living to derive all that you can envision for your life. Seeing it is not only believing it but willing it to happen. Take a moment to check it out for yourself. You can view the first 20 minutes of the film here. The Secret Film :: Official Web Site of The Secret and The Power

No comments:

Post a Comment