Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ogunquit.org - Ogunquit,maine,marginal way,Ogunquit playhouse,playhouse,perkins cove,little beach,mother’s beach,footbridge beach,moody beach,north beach,Ogunquit beach,

While on a New England vacation back in the late 90's, we happened upon this adorable little town with miles of shoreline beaches. The town had great seafood at rock bottom prices, great little shops, a piano bar and so much more. The town was quaint and welcoming, attracting people from all over the world. It was relaxing and offered so much to do. I returned there on another trip to Maine and plan to go back again someday. If you are ever in that neck of the woods, I suggest you check it out!!! Ogunquit.org - Ogunquit,maine,marginal way,Ogunquit playhouse,playhouse,perkins cove,little beach,mother’s beach,footbridge beach,moody beach,north beach,Ogunquit beach,

No comments:

Post a Comment