Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cape Cod Chamber: Travel, Tourism, Vacations, Accommodations, Restaurants and Tourist Information

Today, I want to talk about one of my favorite places, Cape Cod. I will probably post about this travel destination from time to time because it is a great treasure for me. I have traveled to to the Cape on several occasions and each trip was filled with wonder. Some of my favorite towns to visit are Sandwich, Provincetown and Hyannis.
It is a most serene place to me. The towns are quaint and welcoming, the sand and water surround you and strolling among them puts you in a meditative state. I have stayed at some great little bed and breakfasts there which I will highlight in a separate post at a later date.
Spectacular cuisine was a theme of my trips to the Cape as well. Of course, the seafood is fresh and affordable. I enjoyed some incredibly delicious Brooklyn style pizza while in Provincetown. I had some of the most amazing and memorable quiche at a B&B in Sandwich called Bay Beach. I will definitely tell you more about this B&B in a later post, it is an incredible place!
All throughout the Cape, the people were welcoming and friendly. I felt that the atmosphere was one of peace, calm, freedom and simple joy. I look forward to a day when I can return again to experience the Cape and the tranquility it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment