Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Space, NASA Information & News | Outer Space Flight Videos & Pictures | Astronomy, Solar System Images | Space.com

Space is full of wonder! I am amazed at not only the infinite nature of space but in our ability to comprehend such a vast amount about space and time. When I think in terms of the universe and how vast it all is, I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it. I am grateful for the scientists and researchers that have dedicated their lives to discovery in this regard. I can only imagine what life was like before there was an understanding of the universe. What must people have thought about the sun, moon and the stars? It is all so fascinating to me. There is a wealth of knowledge available, this is a good place to start. Space, NASA Information & News | Outer Space Flight Videos & Pictures | Astronomy, Solar System Images | Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment