Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Monday, February 7, 2011

Celtic Woman - Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace is one of those songs that seems to travel through my entire body when I listen to it, especially when accompanied by bagpipes. In part, it is the emotion and depth of the song that really strikes a chord in me. As well, this was one of my Father's favorite songs and it usually made him cry. I miss him and the way that he felt music on a very deep level. He and my Mother definitely influenced my deep love and passion for music. This is a very pleasant version of Amazing Grace but only one of many versions that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment