Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ireland Facts - Useful Information, Places To Visit, Geography

Ireland is such a dream for me! Someday, I will make it there to soak in the amazing landscapes, culture, pubs, people, music and much more. I have always had a deep love for anything Irish. Ireland seems to be in my bones. My Great-Grandmother was born in Antrim but long before I knew that, I was in love with Ireland. I have talked to people and asked if it is as beautiful as it appears and they all say that it is incredible! I have imagined myself amongst the breathtaking views, listening to the waves crash up against the surf, having a pint in a pub while listening to Irish music or just taking a drive through the countryside to appreciate the stone walls and various structures that pepper the land. It is a dream, a vision that I will hold dear until the day it becomes a reality. In the meantime, I enjoy learning more and more about the country, the towns and the people. Ireland Facts - Useful Information, Places To Visit, Geography

No comments:

Post a Comment