Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Claude Monet - Master of light, landscape and life

Claude Monet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The work of Claude Monet is filled with light and life. It is easy to become one with his work as if you are stepping foot into the scenes that his brush strokes have created as if they were painted around you. The shadows and reflective qualities are truly superb. I have many favorites amongst his masterpieces but let me just select a few to highlight for you today.

SUNRISE, oil on canvas by Claude Monet


Train In The Snow, oil on canvas by Claude Monet


Red Boats at Argenteuil, oil on canvas by Claude Monet

1 comment: