Our senses absorb wonder and beauty as we nourish our soul to overflowing. In this blog, I will share things that nourish my soul. I find wonder in many places in my life; music, books, nature, people, art, travel, food, passion, creativity and much more. In sharing these sources of wonder with others, my hope is to spread the feeling of pure, innocent joy felt in the hearts of those who truly absorb the wonder. Fill your cup, pass it on, then fill another and so on . . .

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Into the Wild (1/9) Movie CLIP - Two Years He Walks the Earth (2007) HD





I can watch this movie over and over, learning something new each time. The drive to run from everyone and everything that leads him to build relationships that change the very fabric of his being leading up to the moment when he finds himself totally isolated and alone, wishing to return to the relationships that he built along the way. And then, he finds himself a prisoner of the very isolation that he journeyed far and wide to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment